I haven’t listened to a whole lot of music in the last couple months, but here are a few songs that have been on my radar, rather it be singing them to Lil’ Cute Cowboy, or actually listening to them, here’s the playlist currently playing in my head. Enjoy!
- More- Clare Dunn
- Velvet Elvis- Kacey Musgraves
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gay
- From Me To You- The Beatles
- If I Had Me A Million- Pat Green
- Something Just Like This- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
- All Night Long- Lionel Richie
- The Reason- Brett Eldredge
- Love Love Love- Tristan Prettyman
- Hold On Forever- Rob Thomas
- Style- Taylor Swift
- Let’s Hear It for the Boy- Deniece Williams
- I Say A Little Prayer- Aretha Franklin
- Paperback Writer- The Beatles
- Golden Years- David Bowie
- Gravity- John Mayer
- If I Ain’t Got You- Alicia Keys
- Deepest Ocean Blue-Tristan Prettyman
- Lean On Me- Bill Withers
- Fresh Eyes-Andy Grammer
You can go have a listen over on Spotify, follow the link below!
So there’s a few songs that have been floating around in my head lately. What are you listening to?
“Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet…”🎶 One of my favorite lines in a Christmas song. I love Christmas music! I love the old-timey Christmas tunes mixed in with some of the newer versions and songs. I’ve put together some of my favorite renditions of Christmas songs and some of the artist original ones too. Hope you enjoy!
- Jingle Bells- Frank Sinatra
- Santa Baby-Michael Buble
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas- She & Him
- Ribbons and Bows-Kacey Musgraves
- Very Merry Christmas-Dave Barnes
- Please Come Home for Christmas- Leslie Odom Jr.
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!-Bing Crosby
- White Christmas- Drifters
- Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel-Dave Barnes
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside-Lee Ann Womack & Harry Connick, Jr.
- O Holy Night-Martina McBride
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas-Michael Buble
- Silver Bells- She & Him
- The Christmas Song- Nat King Cole
- Silent Night- Bing Crosby
- Winter a Wonderland- Ella Fitzgerald
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing- Sufjan Stevens
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer- Kacey Musgraves
- Sleigh Ride-Ella Fitzgerald
- Joy to the World- Nat King Cole
If you have Spotify you can go and have a listen!
Hope this Christmas Playlist makes you as happy as it does me!
**Don’t forget, today is the last day to enter my surprise ornament giveaway! All you have to do to enter is email me a photo of your favorite ornament that hangs on your tree! I’ll announce the winner* at 10:00 tonight! email@example.com< strong>*ASpottedHeart<<
o enter you must live in the U.S.
As I’m sure most of you know or have figured out, I love a good playlist. I can listen to the same songs over and over and be happy. Summertime always makes me think of being a kid and being in my room with the windows open (usually supposed to be cleaning) but most likely hanging out with my two older sisters singing the words to all the songs we knew. Man I loved that time in my life. This is a Summer playlist, some take me back to that time, some just scream summer to me. Hope you can enjoy these Summer Jams too!
- Squeeze Box – The Who
- Springsteen-Eric Church
- Wild Night- Van Morrison
- Boys of Summer- The Ataris (yes, I know Don Henley sings the original, but man the Ataris do a good job!)
- Night Moves- Bob Seager
- Without You- The Great Divide
- Don’t Do Me Like That- Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
- Rich Girl-Hall & Oats
- Level- The Raconteurs
- Escape- Rupert Holmes
- I Wanna Dance with Somebody- Whitney Houston
- Never Fade- Jack Johnson
- Baby’s Got A Whole Lot More- Reckless Kelly
- Vienna- Billy Joel
- The Woman With You- Kenny Chesney
- Jessie’s Girl- Rick Springfield
- Love On the Weekend- John Mayer
- Someone New- Hozier
- Love is Strange- Mickey & Sylvia
- Fourth of July- Shooter Jennings
- Little Red Corvette- Prince
- Let’s Hear It For the Boy- Deniece Williams
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow- IZ Kamakawiwo’ole