I haven’t listened to a whole lot of music in the last couple months, but here are a few songs that have been on my radar, rather it be singing them to Lil’ Cute Cowboy, or actually listening to them, here’s the playlist currently playing in my head. Enjoy!
- More- Clare Dunn
- Velvet Elvis- Kacey Musgraves
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gay
- From Me To You- The Beatles
- If I Had Me A Million- Pat Green
- Something Just Like This- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
- All Night Long- Lionel Richie
- The Reason- Brett Eldredge
- Love Love Love- Tristan Prettyman
- Hold On Forever- Rob Thomas
- Style- Taylor Swift
- Let’s Hear It for the Boy- Deniece Williams
- I Say A Little Prayer- Aretha Franklin
- Paperback Writer- The Beatles
- Golden Years- David Bowie
- Gravity- John Mayer
- If I Ain’t Got You- Alicia Keys
- Deepest Ocean Blue-Tristan Prettyman
- Lean On Me- Bill Withers
- Fresh Eyes-Andy Grammer
You can go have a listen over on Spotify, follow the link below!
So there’s a few songs that have been floating around in my head lately. What are you listening to?