As you all well know, I love books and summertime is my favorite time to read. So here are a few books I’m hoping to get read this summer!
Here’s my list for this summer:
1. The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews
2. The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand
My sister and I have been on a bit of a Elin Hilderbrand kick lately, we’ve enjoyed her different way of writing! We just finished up Beautiful Day by her, and it was a truly good book. There are many of hers I’m excited to read, but I don’t want this whole list to turn into all of her books!
3. Five Habits of a Woman Who Doesn’t Quit by Nicki Koziarz
4. Promise of the Wolves by Dorothy Hearst
5. A Window Opens by Elisabth Egan
6. A Severe Mercy by Shelden Vanauken
I fell in love with this book the very first time I read it, and have been wanting to re-read it ever since I put it down. I like to re-read books I really loved and this was definitely one of my top 10 favorite books!
So there’s a little peak into some of the books I’ll be reading this summer. What are you reading this summer? Do you have any recommendations?